Winchester M190

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winchester M190

Fellas, I have a winchester m190 that will need a little work, but I would like it to go to help this forum which I have been a member of for near 8 years now. I have never posted on this part, but love the members here and feel like I am at home every time I sign in. So, if this will benefit the site, let us start it up.

I will have pictures of it up by next weekend if anyone would be interested in helping out with all of this. It would be my pleasure to help out all of those who have helped me

Comment

countryboy, You already have my email, if you want, I can put those pics up for you too.
      Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

I would greatly appreciate that Snuffy. Like I said, it will be next week end when I can get them, but yes. That sounds very good. Like my message said, you all have helped me in times of need so I want to repay the favor

Comment

Snuffy, you online? If so, pm me with your email agin, and I will get pictures sent. The rifle is more of a project if someone is interested or if it is still worth posting here. But I love this site, and want to help

Comment

Working...
          X