Just an FYI....For me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an FYI....For me!

This classifieds section is for the intention of donations only for the bench....Correct??

I want to contribute to the site and thought a "Classifieds section" to help the forum
    out is a very good Idea!
    Welcome to my home....FYI.... that locked door you kicked down was for your protection....NOT mine!!!

There are actually two classified sections. One, The Loading Room Shelf, can be used for selling excess equipment or supplies or buying same. You may not have a view to that forum until you have full membership at 25 meaningful posts.

The other, Donations and Auctions For the Good of the Forum, is used solely to sell items for donations to HB.

Our paypal donations button is temporarily down. But should be restored in a few days. RD
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Good deal, Thanks Rockydog!
      I can't see The Loading Room Shelf, so I guess in the future I will be able to...

Thanks Again!
      Welcome to my home....FYI.... that locked door you kicked down was for your protection....NOT mine!!!

Comment

Working...
      X