Unopened bag of 308 Brass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unopened bag of 308 Brass

I have one new unopened bag of 50, Winchester brand 308 brass. It is the newer red and black bag. I will run the bidding until Christmas Eve and the highest bidder will need to contact RockyDog and take care of payment, I will ship it. Please be patient with all (mostly me) around the holiday. I stole the picture off the internet, but that is what they look like incase someone here doesn't know what the newer bags look like
    Attached Files

I'll start this out at $25.
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Don't really need anymore 308 but I'll go $30.
      "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Last call! Closes at Midnight...Merry Christmas all

Comment

You got it Oklhunter...PM me your address and I'll get em out this week

Comment

PM sent to both you and RD
            "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Working...
            X