22-250 Dies For the Bench

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22-250 Dies For the Bench

Since Savage Shooter gave sbsats the dies he was looking for. I will put this set of Lee 22-250 dies for auction for benefit of the Bench
    Lee 3 die set with shell holder. Auction will run till midnight February 15 shipping on me ,proceeds to Rocky Dog.
    It's for the Bench so get to bidding

rem700

OK, I had fun when one of the older auctions was in nickels so.....
    I bid 400 nickels.
    For now at least LOL..
    Remember guys even if you don't need them, this helps the site.

Comment

LOL geezz what a silly idea...an auction with nickels!

I will see your 400 nickels and bump it to 420 nickels!
      Support our troops....they are someone\'s kids.

Remember..."No matter where you go,~ there you are!"

Comment

Thecyberguy wrote:
        LOL geezz what a silly idea...an auction with nickels!

I will see your 400 nickels and bump it to 420 nickels!
        Big Joe and Guy, How Jeffersonian of you two!
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

I already have couple sets, but FL works well for decapping 223, I'll go 444 nickels.
          Columbia Falls, MT
          If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
          Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

I'll go 500 nickles
            "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Almost forgot, send me a pm with address will get them in the mail.

rem700

Comment

Dies sent 02-21-17. Thanks to OKLHUNTER.

Comment

Thanks to both rem700 and OKLHUNTER for participating in our fun way to move some unneeded supplies and support the bench.
                  Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

rem700 wrote:
                    Dies sent 02-21-17. Thanks to OKLHUNTER.
                    I'll keep an eye out for them. Thank You
                    "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Working...
                    X