Pacific DL-105 Shotshell Loader with Extra Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific DL-105 Shotshell Loader with Extra Stuff

OK, for all you cartridge reloaders that want to try shotshell reloading, here's your chance to try it out and help the Bench at the same time (so how great is that?)

While digging through some boxes last week I found a complete Pacific DL-105 12GA loader that I had forgotten I had. It is currently set up to load 2-3/4" shells but comes with a conversion die set for 3" shells. It also has shot bushings for 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, and 1-7/8 oz loads and powder bushings # 399, 411, 444, 519, & 525. It also has a spare crimp starter and a couple of bags of plastic wads.

The auction will run for 10 days until 8:00 PM CST, Sunday, May 21st and all proceeds will go to the bench. At the end of the auction (as soon as Rockydog OK's it) I will ship the loader and all the extra stuff to the winning bidder (Inside the US only please, not sure about the laws for shipping loading equipment internationally and I don't have any jail time available!).

Remember, this is for the benefit of the Bench so bid early and bid a bunch and I don't care if you bid in pennies, nickels, and dimes as long as there are a bunch of them! Enjoy!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" --Benjamin Franklin

FYI These loaders are fairly comparable to a MEC 600 JR in performance.
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

I've sold a couple of them, tested them out. Very nice, and easily as good as the comparable MEC loaders, Bid on it, guys, you won't regret it!
      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Is that the model with the separate sizing die (not attached to the press)?

Comment

BEAR wrote:
          Is that the model with the separate sizing die (not attached to the press)?
          Bear, This is the one with the sizer attached. Photos from another site about DL 105 loaders here. Crimp starters and Wad guides are still available from Hornady. Look for the parts link at the bottom of the page. http://pacificreloaders.awardspace.c...c%20DL-105.htm
          Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Well, heck guys. I'll start the bid. $125.00. Let's help the bench.
            "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Working...
            X