This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7mm Rem mag brass

I came up with 41 rnds of 7mm Rem Mag brass. I have 21 Federal and 20 Winchester. I have no idea where I came up with them but since I don't have a 7mm I thought I'd throw it out here. I'll let you decide the cost and send what you think is fair to RockyDog for the HB. I'll cover shipping so the first "I'll take it" gets the brass. All I ask is be fair since it's for the good of the Bench.

Take care Be safe Poacher.
    "Democracy destroys itself because it abuses its right to freedom and equality. Because it teaches its citizens to consider audacity as a right, lawlessness as a freedom, abrasive speech as a equality, and anarchy as progress". Isocrates

it's very strange, in fact I've never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

You have any hits on this yet, Poacher?
    "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Nope. you're the first, I figured there might be more interest in 7mm mag. Which kind of surprised me because looking at some of the ballistics it's not a bad round at all. If ya want it I can bring it to the shoot or send it out.. Come to think of it sending it out might be the wiser action cause it's starting to talk to me saying it wants to loaded. So if I have to buy dies for it then I might as well buy the rifle to shoot it in. Then I'll need some glass for it and...... I'll just send it out.

Take care Be safe Poacher.
      "Democracy destroys itself because it abuses its right to freedom and equality. Because it teaches its citizens to consider audacity as a right, lawlessness as a freedom, abrasive speech as a equality, and anarchy as progress". Isocrates

it's very strange, in fact I've never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

OK, I have no 7mm Rem mag but if it doesn't get called for in a few days I will snag it and chop it down for 458 American... None of my brass has the same headstamp anyway LOL. Am thinking some 7mm will look good mixed in with the 300 Win mag already whacked off LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X