Dog Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Training

I am offering a two dog training outfit for auction. It's a Sport Dog SD400 series with two receivers and transmitter. I had purchased this about 12 years ago. I just purchased new batteries for both collar units and the transmitter as the batteries were no longer charging. It has seen very little use as both my dogs were very easily trained. I won't be needing it any longer, so whoever wants to shove some money to the forum, have at it. I have everything stowed in a small hard side tool case. I'll pay flat rate shipping. There are extra cover gaskets and two chargers for this as well.
    Last edited by BPCR Bill; 04-30-2018, 15:17.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Menken

NRA Endowment
    US Navy Retired

Nice outfit, if I didn't already have one I would go for it.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'll leave it up here for awhile longer and see if there's any takers. Kinda like to see the money go to the forum, but I'm cleaning up stuff I don't use any longer. If no takers here, I'll just donate it to the gun club or sell it on ebay.
      The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Menken

NRA Endowment
      US Navy Retired

Comment

OK folks, looks like this item is being pulled from the auction block. No takers after two weeks, it's moving on to my local gun club as a donation. Consider this item closed to bids.

H.L. Menken

NRA Endowment
        US Navy Retired

Comment

Working...
        X