Rem 760 243 cal clip,new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rem 760 243 cal clip,new.

10 dollars to Rockydog and I will pay shipping.
    I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

I'll take it for daughter.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Get ahold of RD how to make payment. Then pm me addy. Thanks
      I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

Comment

I tried PM, but your box is full and not accepting PMs. I sent paypal, I'll try PMing you again later, after you box has room.
          Thank
          Robert
          Columbia Falls, MT
          If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
          Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Room now. Thanks. Already boxed up.

Comment

Just tried again
              "
              Can not send message. User wheezengeezer has exceeded their private message quota."

I'm guessing trash/deleted items, are still there?
              Columbia Falls, MT

Comment

Got it dumped,Try now

Comment

Still not working, How about I just post it here and Mod can delete it afterward.
                  Robert Castle
                  Columbia Falls, MT

Comment

Got it.Will try to get it out tomorrow.Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X