This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling on all Members

Members, if and when you shop at on-line stores for products that our advertisers promote, we here at the Bench would kindly ask you to instead of clicking your favorite shortcut or searching for the store in your favorite search engine, that you come here to the Bench and use that advertisers link! By doing so, you drive revenue to that manufacturer and it encourages them to renew their ads here on our forum. Which means we depend less and less upon donations to keep this wonderful bastion of information available to you all. Don't get me wrong, we appreciate the donations from all our fine members, but having ad revenue helps tremendously. Keep that in mind when purchasing please. Thank you!
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Sounds good.
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Good info, thanks SS. I order a lot from Grafs and see that link/ad on our home page. will do in the future.

Comment

FWIW, one of Lee's online dealers is FS Reloading https://fsreloading.com/

They have really low pricing on Lee Products. Maybe they would be a sponsor?????
        It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
        He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

I'd check Titan Reloading. Family business, started as a Lee distributor, adding a LOT more as time goes on. Now have a lot of Dillon, RCBS, MEC, and adding more..Might be worth talking to. As for Lee, I check their closeouts on a regular basis, and 90% of the time it is thru our link.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Well , that is something I didn’t know......learn new things daily. I will be clicking the links when in need ,thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by olyeller View Post
              FWIW, one of Lee's online dealers is FS Reloading https://fsreloading.com/

They have really low pricing on Lee Products. Maybe they would be a sponsor?????
              I have no issues reaching out to see if they'd be interested.
              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
                I'd check Titan Reloading. Family business, started as a Lee distributor, adding a LOT more as time goes on. Now have a lot of Dillon, RCBS, MEC, and adding more..Might be worth talking to. As for Lee, I check their closeouts on a regular basis, and 90% of the time it is thru our link.
                You got a link Charley?

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Guess I should pay more attention to things...
                  Looking for Lee Reloading Supplies? Titan Reloading is a Master Distributor of Lee Precision reloading equipment & supplies. Call 262.397.8819 to learn more.
                  "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Will do next time.
                    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Charley Titan has a lot more stuff than FS. If you are looking for rock bottom pricing of Lee products though, FS is the lowest I've found. They are more than 10% below Titan for the AutoDrum measure for example, but Titan prices are pretty fair as it is. Way below Lee's prices.

It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
                      He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X