Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pictures for Ozark Ed

Pancake for the SIG P320.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Charley, Do you have one of these for a Kimber “micro 9”?
    Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

I received this holster shortly after Christmas. Had to wait a few days to wear it around the house due to guests. Fits the gun perfectly. It's very comfortable and extremely well made. It's not really a concealment holster due to the thickness of the gun and, therefore, the holster. I intend to wear it open carry when I'm working at our farm. Very pleased with it for that purpose.
      If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

I got a p320 for Christmas, its got the reflex sight on it, and I'm having trouble finding a holster for it. Got one from Cabela's and it didn't fit, though it was listed as being for a P320.

Comment

Glad the holster seems to be working out. As I said before, that is one wideassed handgun! Open carry it would be fine, I don't think could/would ever try concealed carry with one. Everybody would either A, know you were carrying, or B, think you had a giant tumor on your pelvic girdle.

Snuffy, I don't see any forms out there for a Kimber Micro 9.Closest thing I have is a SIG P938, a bit shorter in length and height. Not sure that would be close enough.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Ok, thanks.

That’s a fine lookin rig you made for Ed there.

Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

I've gotten better. My early stuff had to improve to be bad.

Comment

Here it is in action, if you can look past the fatness of the model wearing it. Heidi Klum was busy that day.

If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Looks good and pretty strong with the reinforcement on it. Should give good and long service.
                  "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Working...
                  X