Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs. Charleys latest creation...kids or grandkids need a bib?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Charleys latest creation...kids or grandkids need a bib?

She made a couple of these this morning, showed them to me. had to post it here!
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Several years back I got a bib she made for a grandkid. It ended up being handed down to 3 other grandkids. Then a friend of that mom saw it and wanted it for her baby That scored big points with her husband. So these are well made to survive thru all those kidos.
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
    Mark Twain

Comment

We still have 2 "Mrs Charley" creations, for "our" Charley.

Support Bacteria,for some people, thats all the culture they have.

Former Northern Territory Rifle Association, Councillor.
      National Rifle Association of Australia.

Comment

Charley, Are Missus Charley's bibs etc available on your e-bay site?
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Nope. She does things differently from me! Mostly sells her stuff at several local craft stores.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

My son showed me a picture of a kids T shirt that said: Don't mess with me. I'm Grampa's favorite. He has a gun, Anger issues, and is a great shot.

Comment

Working...
            X