This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handloader's Bench Caps

Back from Breckenridge and catching up. Now have the HB caps for sale that were mentioned in another thread. Caps are machine embroidered with the HB logo, and for now, come in blue, grey, and a couple of camouflage patterns. Camo seems popular, and will be adding more camouflage caps in the future. Currently have 7 in blue 7 in grey, and 5 n different camouflage designs. Price is $14 each, plus $4.00 shipping for the first cap, and additional caps are $1.00 additional shipping. $2.00 of each cap goes to the HB. PM me with what you want, or for questions.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

GM I'll go for a gray one, how do you what me to pay. Thanks!
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Got one in Black? What type of adjuster do they have?
      I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

Originally posted by mtman714 View Post
        GM I'll go for a gray one, how do you what me to pay. Thanks!
        PM'd you with information.
        "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by wheezengeezer View Post
          For now, just the grey, blue, and some camo left.. Might be able to get some black, though. Caps have a Velcro adjusting strip.
          Mossy Oaks are approx. 5 inches high, and measure 6 inches from bill to top of hat. Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_img_2707 (1).jpg
Views:	50
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	838491
          Last edited by Charley; 05-13-2019, 20:44.

Comment

Charlie, I think we discussed this before. I asked about the taller hat can you tell me which one it would be? Thanks, RD
            Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

My head's big, size 8+, if I had these caps shipped to you, how much to emborder and ship to me. One of each, total of two, or if only one style would work, two of that one?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D7JT2LN
              https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D7KBPBG

Columbia Falls, MT
              If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
              Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMT View Post
                My head's big, size 8+, if I had these caps shipped to you, how much to emborder and ship to me. One of each, total of two, or if only one style would work, two of that one?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D7JT2LN
                https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D7KBPBG
                Either type would work. We can go with doing 2 caps for $10.00 each, again, with $2 per cap going to the board. Shipping on 2 caps would run about $5 USPS First Class.

Comment

PM sent about hats.
                  Columbia Falls, MT
                  If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
                  Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Originally posted by wheezengeezer View Post
                    Have some in black now. Same size/shape as the blue/grey caps.

Comment

Send mailing addy please.
                      I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

Got mine today looks as good in the photo's as it doe's in the flesh.
                        Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Picked my caps up today, they look good.

I want to thank Charley and Mrs. Charley for the extra effort required, to use caps, that fit my head.
                          Columbia Falls, MT

Comment

Working...
                          X