This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toscano wrote:
    I understand and accept the WTS restriction...but what about "want to buy" WTB? It would seem it would be beneficial both to the established members and newbies who are looking to progress with the sport.
    it took quite some time and a bit of discussion before we arrived at the rules as they now be , perhaps it's not the best for all of us per say but they are entirely workable , and yes, the posting requirements are the same whether it be WTS or WTB
    (happy shootin\'-the best way to get empty brass!)

:reloadandshoot:

Comment

I'm really glad you have this policy! It bugs the heck out of me when some brand new poster comes on the other site that I frequent just to sell something. I usually challenge them and ask them how much brass they want to buy in the calibers they are selling. I may have pissed a few of them off and I certainly know of a couple that did get upset. Keep up the good work. I am more impressed with this site the longer I am here.

Comment

So....I am making these cutters that make great holes in boolit lube....can i post them here??? LOL
        Support our troops....they are someone\'s kids.

Remember..."No matter where you go,~ there you are!"

Comment

Heck,guess i'm out in the cold, I got nothing to sell & no money to buy anything?? Oh well!!! Now trade???? LOL

Comment

Thecyberguy wrote:
            So....I am making these cutters that make great holes in boolit lube....can i post them here??? LOL

hmmmm.... well ummm i'm sure you can post them in the regular loading room shelf but methinks that they'd best fit in the " services and products for sale" section , it has it's own rules and is supposed to be approved by the staff , so ask rd and/or another board founder but as a lowly admin i'm ok with it ( so if you need one more vote you have mine - maybe by then larry will find something to trade :P lolz )

Comment

I've got stuff to trade, trouble is, nobody want's it. LMAO???

Comment

umm amigo ?? it isnt trade fodder until some one wants it :wink:
                tho i fondly recall one day i took my meager cash and bought something to trade only and then thru a series of several trades i ended up with what i wanted that i didnt have the cash for in the first place , in hindsight i should of also bought a lottery ticket that day

Comment

Rules are Rules, and I will follow them (or try to).

So since I'm new here, I won't post any items for sale, but will state that I make some tools for reloading the 50BMG cartridge. I will wait until its legal for me to post before posting any details or pictures.
                  OldmanFCSA & FAMILY....
                  "Friends are FAMILY you choose for yourself."
                  "OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL OVERCOME YOUTH AND SKILL"

Comment

Working...
                  X