Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You must have a minimum of 25 posts to be able to list or sell things on this forum

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must have a minimum of 25 posts to be able to list or sell things on this forum

According to the instructions in the forum header, you MUST have a minimum of 25 posts to be able to sell things here. Please follow our rules, they are meant to deter spammers and scammers. If you can't or won't follow our guidelines, we will delete your post.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

I'm looking for the account area.

Comment

How do I delete a for sale post?
      Someday someone may kill me with my own gun, but they\'ll have to beat me to death with it because its empty.

Comment

Originally posted by riverrambler View Post
        How do I delete a for sale post?
        Ask an admin or moderator to do it for you. Shoot me or any of the admins or moderators a PM with the details. If you are the original poster and there are no replies we will delete it. If others have replied we will lock it but it will remain visible. RD
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Working...
        X