32 Winchester Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 Winchester Special

Looking for dies and brass, bullets for a 32 Winchester Special, have a old per 64 94 to feed.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

I recently came into a 1947 vintage Win. 94 in 32 Win. Special. A few months ago, RCBS ran a rebate promo, so I got the dies then. Brass was located from someone on the forum. For projectiles, I decided use the Hornady FTX projectile in .321 caliber which are still readily available.

Good luck on your search.

FWIW, here's a snap of that 1947 Win. 94:

Good luck, mtman714!

Bayou52
    Bayou52
    NRA Life Member

Comment

Found brass and bullets, at a good price.
      Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I shoot primarily cast bullets from my 32 win special. I have a 1941 Marlin model 1936 with Ballard rifling. IMOP these guns are a match made in heaven for cast.
        Oh if you already have 30-30 cases. You can run them through a 32 win special sizing die. You now have 32 win special cases.
        Just mark them though.
        Last edited by A pause for the COZ; 1 week ago.
        "Enabling bad behavior does not bring about good behavior.
        It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

Comment

^^^^^ Good tips, COZ. Thanks.....
          Bayou52
          NRA Life Member

Comment

Thanks Bayou for how just going to do mid range jackets bullets, he'll just be shooting paper and rocks, RD had a set of dies, that will be coming so off and running. Horandy brass and bullets 170 FPs, use WW748. Will give a range report .

Comment

Originally posted by A pause for the COZ View Post
              I shoot primarily cast bullets from my 32 win special. I have a 1941 Marlin model 1936 with Ballard rifling. IMOP these guns are a match made in heaven for cast.
              Oh if you already have 30-30 cases. You can run them through a 32 win special sizing die. You now have 32 win special cases.
              Just mark them though.
              I was going to suggest the same thing. To bad I traded away the 94 I had in 32 Special. Not a smart move! I have formed 32/40 brass from 30/30 as a backup, if I can't find any. Easy to find now.
              "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

might have a 32win. oct. 94 that i will sell maybe soon, got to cut up more meat. been very busy. sorry, 86

Comment

Bayou that's one mint 94, nice find.

Comment

^^^^^^ Thanks for the for the compliment, mtman714. Also, I look forward to your range report!

Bayou52
                    Bayou52
                    NRA Life Member

Comment

Just opened the box from RD, nice set of RCBS dies in 32 WS, Big Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                      X