30 years of reloading supplies/equipment estate sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 years of reloading supplies/equipment estate sale

Hey guys....been a long time. I got Rheumatoid Arthritis couple of years ago and cant reload anymore sense. My wife died Friday.So I am selling the ranch.
    I have tons of powder/primers/brass/dies/presses etc. I need to get rid of before I move from here.
    I am north of San Antonio just outside Boerne.
    No haggle move it now for a fellow reloader.
    Please PM me your number and I'll call you if your interested.
    The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don\'t feel like walking over there to do it."

Damn! Was wondering where you disappeared to. Sorry to hear of the troubles, especially your wife.
    Will send a PM, I'm just North of you.
    Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
    He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss and health problems.
      "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

My condolences on your loss. Once you get settled into this next phase of your life be sure and drop in on the Bench from time to time.
        If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Sarge, I sent you a PM. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Condolences on your loss.

And keep the faith on your health.A month ago I had a massive heart attack...... bunch of wankers basically left me on the slab for dead.I worked 6 hrs today in our cabinet shop and am really starting to feel better every day.

Very nice of you to help your handloading bud's out,am sure all your equipment will find good stewardship!

Comment

Sarge, I bet you are having trouble with your mail. Basically, you need to delete everything including your Trash and start over since the Forum Change before we can send or you can receive PM's.

And yes, it is kinda like PMS.

Comment

Sarge, We've missed you here. So sorry to hear of your loss. RD
                Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Sarge. I can't imagine what you are going through, and sorry it took so long I haven't been on in a while myself. I'd love to see what you have but I'm in my own little situation since getting laid up on SSDI. Belt tightening don't begin to describe it. But I'll do the best I can and pray for you and yours.

Comment

My sincerest prayers and deepest sympathys are with you and the rest of the family.. Will PM you with my number should you ever need a listening ear
                    The best things in life are free...but I\'ve had to earn each one of them.

Comment

Kent is living in Port A now, gave up reloading, and from what we/he talked about, most online activity. His guns went to his kids, as they rightly should, and his reloading equipment and supplies went to one of his fellow church members. Kent said he didn't even know the man was another handloader. Seems things ended up in the right place. Very tough package God handed him. I pray he continues to do well.
                      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

I'm glad things turned out this way. He has been and will continue to be missed here on HB.

Comment

So sorry for your lose my deepest condolences for your wife.
                          Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sounds like life hit you with a sledgehammer. My condolences for you and your family.
                            Good judgement comes from experience,
                            and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
                            Mark Twain

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news my prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X