US Model 1917 action needs a home.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Model 1917 action needs a home.

Dad got this from a brother many years ago. When dad died 10 years ago uncle asked if he could have it back. I had no clue until today where it was at. Brother in law who passed away before dad had it stashed away. Looks like the only mod to action is removal of rear sight ears. Bolt is unaltered and follower blocks bolt. Military trigger. Put oil inside receiver ring and rubbed into threads to look for cracks from improper barrel removal around extractor cut. Make offer. All ATF rules will be followed. REMINGTON. SN 125XXX
    Serial # 125XXX
    I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Looks like a good starting point for a 375H&H.

Comment

Yes,but bolt still holds the 06
      I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

Dreaming 35 Whelen here.

Comment

or 338-06......
          Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
          He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffG View Post
            Dreaming 35 Whelen here.
            I like the way you think.
            Paul B.

Comment

I have made a deal with one of the members. I have also decided proceeds will go to this forum.

Comment

WG, Thank you for your financial support of the forum through your various auctions and sales. RD
                Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

I have been a member since 2007. Figured it is time to give some support.

Comment

Working...
                  X