New mobile shooting box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mobile shooting box

Took a fish house trailer with crank up wheels and built a 7 1/2 X 8 foot shooting box ground blind. This one has plenty room for my wheelchair and shooting rig. Took a couple practice shots out of it. I'm ready for deer season.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

This was early stages of the build, but shows wheels better.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Comment

Sweet idea,, well done.

Comment

Bill, That's a great idea and looks like a well built project. I hope you have a great deer season this year because of it. RD
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Yeah me to. Can't be worse than last year. When my van was in the shop over opening weekend.

Comment

That is creative, nicely done.
            -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
            -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Yeah my mom was thinking she'd probably sell the place when my dad is gone, and I didn't want to have to build another one somewhere else. I knew my nephew took my old fish house frame and put Springs on it, then decided not to build a fish house. So I took the frame for a shooting box that I can move to a new property when I need to.

Comment

Working...
              X