Trophy Ridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophy Ridge

So last fall I was tuning myself up for bow season, had a bit of time before work, and wanted to send a few down range. Felt like I could tweak the POI a bit, the Old Black Gold sill used allen heads to adjust it. Blades were just a bit high at 30, so loosen it and dropped the whole sight in my hand days before the opener, and I have to work and i didn't look at the marks! That did it, sight was from a bow ago time to upgrade. The local bow shop had the Bear rep and he also did Trophy Ridge had been looking at reviews on sight's and they had some good ones. So the kids pitch in Christmas, found it on Amazon 67.66 cheaper, then anyone were else. So inbound is React Pro 5 with .10 pins # AS825R10, looking forward to it, making it my winter projected.
    https://trophyridge.com
    Last edited by mtman714; 3 weeks ago.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

So this has been my winter project, I've upgraded the sight to the Trophy Ridge React 5,.10th pins and a Rip Cord Max arrow rest, bring the old Matthew LX up a couple of notch's, I don't need more speed just trying to get some easier sight adjustment's and a better rest. I have to admit its the easy's sight I've ever set up and sighted back in. It add a little weight over all but not that noticeable, the rest you have to cock before firing, once cocked it stay's up tell release full containment. Will take some getting use to. But over all petty happy how its shoot and shoot some more. The best price' are on Amazon by far.
    Last edited by mtman714; 1 week ago.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I've had a couple of ripcord rests over the years. Really do like them. Local company for me here in Montana. I use a Montana black gold sight and tight spot quiver.

Comment

Rip cord is right here in Dillon.Its where I am.

Comment

Nice. I'm up in Bozeman area.

Comment

Working...
          X