Trophy Ridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophy Ridge

So this past spring I sprung for a new bow and wanted a micro adjustable sight, looked at a bunch and went with the Trophy Ridge react 5 .10 pins, well made but it keep's binding up on the left to right axes,so this last weekend was turning up with blades, season open Sept. 3rd, and it wouldn't move. Monday get on the phone call them, turns out they cut the dovetails to sharp, I tell them how close season is they give me two choice's parts or a new sight, new sight should be here early next week, Great customer service.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Glad to hear they treated you right. Any product can have problems, how a company deals with it speaks volumes. I've used a Trophy Ridge pendulum sight for a few years now and have been happy with it.

Which bow did you get? I haven't kept up with the market the last few years but in the next season or two I'll probably start shopping around again.

Comment

Hoyt Pro Defiant 55-65 shooting at 57lbs I read and watched all the videos, it was their 2017 Model, this is the second time I've used this approach , archery equipment lose value so fast, looked at only 3 makers Hoyt, Matthews, Bow Tech. No one anything bad to say about it and all said it would make a fine hunting 3D rig. But in late winter the shop are trying to get rid of old new stock, so 675. with shipping seen them in the shops for 1100.00, new in the box. Like it it shoots great smooth, quit, very accurate, liter then my old Matthews, so all good. Get thew new sight dialed all and I'll be set.
      Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I got the new sight Thursday, installed her yesterday AM, they made the mount smaller and cleaner then the older model, moves very easy and sure. Shoot 12 shafts last night zeroed to 25, will work on the rest this week end, how need to get the 2 and 3 axes trued up.

Comment

Working...
        X