Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here kitty kitty or COUGAR STALKS MAN ON VANCOUVER ISLAND (video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here kitty kitty or COUGAR STALKS MAN ON VANCOUVER ISLAND (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y54z0Z4F4U

COUGAR STALKS MAN ON VANCOUVER ISLAND
    Salt&Light

WOODSMAN777

Beautiful animal. Don't know whether he had the mind to attack or not but he can sure win a staredown contest. RD
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

I thought they only ate Commiefornians.

Apparently they have a taste fro Cannuck too.

Comment

That'll make your neck hair stand at attention!!!!
        It looked like in one spot he was about ready to go for it.
        Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
        He who knows not and knows he knows not is wise.

Comment

Two similar incidents back in 1978. First one was a female Mountain Lion that stalked a bow hunter. Archery season was in full swing at the time. he shot and killed the cat. Game and Fish determined she was about a year old and stomach contents showed she hadn't eaten in days. Second one involved me. This was about a week or two after the incident with the bow hunter. I was going up a canyon looking for a coyote to shoot to see what the fur was like and felt I was being watched. Turned around and there she was. I yelled and threw a rock and she ran off. I had the feeling again and she was back only closer. Again yelling and throwing rocks ran her off. Well, she can back and when I turned to look she looked like she was ready to spring so I shot her. I went back to town and got the F&G smokey to come get the cat. Like the first, about a year old and empty stomach. Game warden thought she was from the same litter as the first. Considering how spooky they usually were where I was living, those two must have been very hungry to even think of taking a human. I checked the area out a few days later and saw no coyotes and absolutely no deer at all. Funny thing is later that year I took the biggest bodied Mule Deer I've ever killed at the bottom of that canyon. Nailed him as he was headed back to bed down after feeding on a rancher's alfalfa feed. That buck had been living the good life on that alfalfa and was mighty tasty on the grill.
          Paul B.

Comment

Working...
          X