No announcement yet.

Getting Ready

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as I see the kids to the school bus this morning, packing up the truck and going north to scout for deer. Only doing an overnnite as that is what time permits. However, the area I'm going to also has a small lake to fish. Even taking the Mini 14 with me and hopefully call in a coyote or two.
    "The definition of madness is doing the same thing twice, and expecting a different result." The HIVES

Comment

Enjoy thats the most importation.
      Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'm ready

220 yards 6mm rem off bi-pods
        shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

Musta been calm water shooting out of your airboat D?
          Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

Nope I had to time the shots to be at the crest of the 6 foot rollers...
            shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

Well yesterday we had our first hard freeze, rained in the night, then cleared and there was ice on everything in the am, was a perfect morning for a range run, finished the last 4 just need some tweaking getting looking in the right spot, even whacked the 10" gong with the .375 !
              Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

No freeze due here for 3-4 weeks.
                Welcome to the famous Dave's Garden website. Join our friendly community that shares tips and ideas for gardens, along with seeds and plants.
                Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

He's spot on for our zip code.

Comment

Says we are at risk for frost starting Oct 23. For sure starting Nov 5.
                    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Cold front moving in this week mid 50's day time 30's at night snow in the high country . Yes !!!

Comment

Been finishing up my preparation with single cold bore shots. The left hole was yesterday at 300 yards. 2” low left. This morning the wind was blowing pretty good left to right. 3” right from 400 yards. I’m feeling confident with 10 days to go before the season opens.
                        Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

Working...
                        X