19 Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 Tags

So had to run the wife to Bozeman last week for a doctors appointment, stopped off @ FWP for this years tags got Sportsman with bear, upland, waterfowl, turkey, fishing, elk, deer, petty happy, get the old guy discount 91.00 that's a lot of entertainment, I'll put in for the limited elk and mule deer, and then lope with the daughter, and the a super tag for sheep, and buffalo. And we off.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

I drew a Wyoming elk tag. Apparently I’m not old enough for the cheap seats? It was over $700.
    Endeavor to persevere.

Call sign: Limp Wrist

Comment

WOW, $700 and what would it cost if you were in a good elk hunting area?????? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
        WOW, $700 and what would it cost if you were in a good elk hunting area?????? LOL
        The good tag is $1268.
        Endeavor to persevere.

Call sign: Limp Wrist

Comment

Yep here for a non resident about 1300.00, it's not cheap.
          Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Going to apply for MT Deer, $639...worth every penny!

Comment

I get the old guy prices too .
              shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

Nice D45 sure made me happy!

Comment

I get small game, deer, bear license/tags.......free. yep, old Fa%T discount.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. I just pulled up the FWP website and bought my Montana geezer fishing, hunting, and bird tags, including deer and elk, plus applied for antelope, buffalo, sheep, moose, and goat tags.
                    NRA Life Member

Comment

Yes we are very fortunate to live where we are. TG, the old guys tags are down right a steal!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X