Got him hanging on the wall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got him hanging on the wall.

After 9 years and a move. I came up with this.
    I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Then I changed it a little.
    I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

WG, Very nice display. I didn't realize that you were artistic. RD
      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

When I find my stud locator I will have it hanging. Ceiling is about 9 feet.

Comment

that is a very nice rolltop desk

Comment

Around a hundred years old. Original finish. Valued at about $7.000. In the family over 70 years.

Comment

So it was on right side of fence? Nice buck.
              Columbia Falls, MT
              If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
              Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

https://www.handloadersbench.com/for...ne-opening-day

Comment

The art critic in me says it needs a couple of bullet holes in the Posted No Hunting sign.
                  If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Looks great.
                    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I really like that design. Might have to steal your idea, for my skull mount, just change up the sign to say Hunt Camp, Members Only.
                      "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

I hate to put holes in the in the sign. My grandpa put it up on property now owned by me in Arkansas many years ago. Somewhere I have his hand lettered sign," Noah Jones ranch" I will use .

Comment

Very nice!
                          The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
                          Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin' stuff.

Comment

very nice whietail

Comment

Working...
                            X