X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game camera suggestions

In search of a low cost adequate solution
    WalMart and Amazon have a blue million different Game Cameras

I am NOT hunting just need to see what is happening to my wife's garden and When

Suspected deer, evidenced buy the poop and damage

been here 24 years and this year is first for deer jumping the fence and eating back roses, drinking all the water out of bird bath and tipping out all feed from bird feeders

may have to erect electric fencing in the flower beds

Not safe to shoot the critters (neighbors on all 4 sides) but legal to do so...so I have waited up some nights and shot 45 cal wax bullets (shot primer) and run a few off but I suspect after I go to bed they come back

Local predator is coyotes and feed store strong repellents are NOT working

suggestions, ideas, advice

If you figure you are getting pestered at night, get one of the black light or similar named cameras that work good after dark.

This is from a wild game camera purchased four years back and still working. This one uses a flash.

Wild Game has a deserved very bad reliability reputation but my cameras work like a charm.

So you have two pictures of exact same location.. You can view them like this and get an idea of camera quality etc.

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

Both my Moultrie game cams are Black Flash and work very well even being 6 or 7 yrs old now.They run about 3 months on 8 NimH AA batteries.

Comment

Working...
        X