Spring javelina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring javelina

Spring 2019, my dad, 14 year old son and myself drew tags for the H.A.M. (handgun, archery, muzzleloader) hunt. Asked my son what he would like to take. He tells me he wants to use my Uberti SAA 45 Colt pistol. He enjoys the snot out of that gun. He has already claimed it. I'm all for it, except the barrel is under 5" and has that big fixed blade sight. Told him, I am concerned about the distance he may have to shoot with that pistol. That he will have to practice a lot. Hoping for Xmas to pickup a Ruger Blackhawk with adjustable sights and 7.5" barrel in 45 Colt for him.
    "The definition of madness is doing the same thing twice, and expecting a different result." The HIVES

7 1/2" is defiantly easier, to get good sight picture on.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Working...
    X