• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie Dog Shoot 2019

Prairie Dog Hunt 2019

I wrote a report in my Blogger Space:

https://lscraig.blogspot.com/2019/07...hoot-2019.html
    Load every bullet like your life depended on it because one day it might.

Regards,
    Shawn

If it was me, I'd file complaint https://outfitters.wyo.gov/ it might not do any good, but maybe will keep someone else from getting stuck, with poor outfitter.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

We plan to. thanks.

Regards,
      Shawn

Comment

Pd's are fun, I go 1400 twice a year to shoot them. Never got a guide, locals help fine places. I just ask some ranchers and they always say," kill em all". I've found BLM people that actually circle dog towns thaat they know of.

Comment

Shoddy and unscrupulous "guides" and outfitters need to be exposed and outted. There are too many of them and they give the good ones a bad name. Spread the word about them in all your outdoor outlets and forums. Does anyone know if there is a single good source for this information? If there isn't one there should be.
          Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

With today's court systems, it's harder to "out" them, without opening yourself up to civil liabilities. There have been several people successfully sued for leaving "bad" reviews. In each case it came down to, they didn't have the evidence to back up claims and lost.

I know there are a couple "Guide" associations, along with state licensing boards. The Guide associations, are made up of guides themselves and may or not, apply "peer" pressure on bad ones, along with revoking membership, depends on internal politics. State boards only act, if enough complaints are submitted and if they are backed by evidence. Claims such as violating game or trespass laws are taken more seriously, than poor service.
            Columbia Falls, MT
            If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
            Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Thanks, RMT. Good info.
              Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

I have posted my review on the various boards I frequent as well as a Facebook group. that's all I am going to do. Technically the guide did what he agreed to do, and we shot and hit prairie dogs.

That said, our biggest issue was the guys attirude.

Regards,
                Shawn

Comment

When guide takes you to couple different places, you either get run off from or have the cops show up, it's more than his attitude.
                  Columbia Falls, MT

Comment

Robert:
                    We are working on a complaint with the Wyoming outfitters board.

Regards,
                    Shawn

Comment

That sounded like a train wreck, tough trip.
                      Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                      X