just happen to see it
    0%
    off another web site
    0%
    other
    0%
    Joshua 1:9
    Dry Creek Firewood

I came over from BSB. RD (BTW I couldn't vote. Even though the poll appears to have been posted today)
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

I helped start it..:thumbs:
      "He who fights with monsters might take care, lest he thereby become a monster; For if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - F.Nietzche
      [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Timberghozt/cib-1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

like Doc, i was invited by the Ghozt when he began it back in february of 2005. i met him when he was a member of the BSB, and found him to be one of the finest guys a man can know. i still hold that opinion of him and consider him one of the best friends i've "never" met!

i've watched the evolution of the HB since the beginning, and i feel that it's become the premier place to handloading discussions. if i remember correctly, the HB is at the top of the searchboard engines, and that's saying something. :thumbs:

when the old shooter's board fell (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) i set out to replace the hunting component of that board with the BSB, and i feel that i succeeded to some degree. what i did for the hunting component, TG has done for the loading component. between the two of us, i don't think that better recources can be found for sportsmen!
        Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
        Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen

BaitShopBoyz.com - Shoot the bull with the boyZ

Foods of the World Forums

Comment

Invited to join and be a mod. by Timberghozt. This site has since become my second home, and the members my extended family.:thumbs:

Bill
          "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

Comment

I dont remember :lol:

Comment

found this site because of the baitshop, found the baitshop cause tasunkawitko's pic of the girl with the big bombs, so ultimately it's his fault I'm hanging around! dang I love that pic, those are impressive
              80 million armed americans! now that\'s peace of mind!

Teach the children quietly, for someday sons and daughters will rise up and fight while we stood still!

Comment

By round about invitation, and loved it so much I stayed.
                You will know me by the scars I bear, you will know me by the hate I swear.
                -OTEP

RLTW

Comment

Was looking for a good handloading site to hang my hat at and Tx. Doc gave the invite. Got the link poached the board for a day or so and decided I liked the hunting grounds so much I sign up. Been here ever since.

Take care Be safe Poacher.
                  "Democracy destroys itself because it abuses its right to freedom and equality. Because it teaches its citizens to consider audacity as a right, lawlessness as a freedom, abrasive speech as a equality, and anarchy as progress". Isocrates

it's very strange, in fact I've never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

Roundabout invitation, came over, had apeek, and signed up. Always wanted to learn something about reloading, and it seems a good place for that. The day is coming when I'll have space and time to mess with rolling my own, and I want to have some idea of where to start. The goal will be reliable SHTF ammo, as well as less expensive shooting until that day comes.
                    -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
                    -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

From TimberGhosts sig line on another forum

Comment

I was searching for some reloading information and stumble on this website from a search.

Even though I don't post much, I'm very glad that I found y'all here. Found some GREAT information!!!! AND I still have all my fingers and all my guns!!!!!

Comment

ttt
                          "He who fights with monsters might take care, lest he thereby become a monster; For if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - F.Nietzche
                          [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Timberghozt/cib-1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I visit corral.net a lot. Its a Ford Mustang site. There isa lot of gun talk there.
                            Reloader since 1969.

Comment

Just like Scooter, I was lookin' for reload info on Google and ..There it was, at the top of the list. I figured you can't do better than the top, so made a visit. Even though I'm very new to reloading, I think I have found just the place to get all my questions answered. And, boy, do I have a lot of 'em!
                              Anyway, I'm glad you guys make this available to us. Can't have anything better than friends who care and respect.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. John Wayne

Our FREEDOM rests on 4 boxes:
                              Soap, Ballot, Jury, and Cartridge

Comment

Working...
                              X