Important notice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important notice!

We have an ongoing Vitamin D problem in our dog foods. I want everyone to know about it.

===

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-f...g-food-brands/

===

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you this special recall alert. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message.

The Food and Drug Administration is alerting pet owners and veterinary professionals about a recall of several brands of dog food due to excessive levels of vitamin D.

Testing founding that the affected dog foods contained 70 times the intended amount of the vitamin.

Very high levels of vitamin D can cause serious health issues in dogs, including kidney failure or death.
    To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:
    Dangerous Levels of Vitamin D Discovered in Several Dog Food Brands

Please share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
    The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts by email. There's no cost for this service. No spam. Cancel anytime.
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Plainsman, Thank you for sharing. Sunshine mills dog food is on the list but not their biscuits. I buy them in a 6 pound tub for the boys. each gets two a day. I bought this brand specifically because it's made in the USA and if you don't pay attention you can get Chinese crap. Now I have a decision to make. Feed the biscuits because they are not on the list or toss them because the company's dog food is on the list?
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

'Twere me I'd toss 'em. I wouldn't want to take the chance.
      Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Working...
      X