Pooped Pup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pooped Pup...

Been kinda quiet in here, so I thought I'd post a pic of Roscoe sleeping on the couch and bed after a hard days play... Totally passed out, he LOVES his orange thing.
    From the movie "They Live"
    "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I\'m all outta bubble gum"

Wish you guys would stop posting these types of forums especially with photos.
    Makes me think about getting a pup.
    Enjoy.
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Better the orange thing than your POSSLQ's favorite shoes --- (He does look used up for the day.)
      -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
      -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Good looking pup.
        Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Look like you have at least provided a couch and your bed for his comfort.
          Good judgement comes from experience,
          and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
          Mark Twain

Comment

Great photo. Love how he's dead asleep with it in his mouth.
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Hi Guys -

Over the 4th of July, family and I went camping. Rained most of the four days that we were there, but got a lot of reading done . Roscoe has turn into a great camping dog. He figures where the camp boundaries are in about 3 minutes without us even having to show him. He hasn't been on a leash yet. He got lots of run time chasing the ball around the camp. We got to a chance to get him in the lake for the first time. It was HILLARIOUS. Typical 1st time dog paddle. Front legs just thrashing away, butt pointed to the bottom. I had to walk along side him and hoist him up to keep him from going under. At one point, I thought he had it. Swimming between me and the wife (maybe 20 feet), he was about 5 feet in front of me and just like that "bloop" under he went. Made a mad dash, pulled him up and got his back legs o the bottom. He was grabbing on to me like a little kid would with his front paws with a big "what the hell was that??!!??" look. Water was only about 3 1/2 feet deep. By the end of the 2nd session, he figured out if he kept his front paws under the surface, his butt would float. Probably going to take a couple of more times in the lake before he's really got it. But it was a lot of fun teaching him. Brought back memories of Clyde's first time

Course on the way home, he had drank so much water he peed all over the front console of the truck. We luckily had all the beach towels in the truck, so we just threw them over the console and laughed. Poor Roscoe was on the floor of the front seat looking ashamed. We patted his head, said it wasn't his fault. He seemed to accept that and proceeded to pass out on the floor, on Mom's feet.

First picture, it was POURING rain. "THROW THE DAMN BALL ALREADY!!
              Second picture from last night when we got home. He didn't even wait for us to go to bed. He kenneled himself and called it a night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23995.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	841425
              Click image for larger version

Name:	23993.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	841426
              From the movie "They Live"
              "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I\'m all outta bubble gum"

Comment

Working...
              X