Gopher Dog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher Dog

I took Hans with me yesterday Gophering, what a kick, I let him run be a dog, to watch him kick it into that 4 gear when he see them gophers and a smiling dog to boot, you have to watch him he will run himself out, lots of water and back in the box for time out's, he had his dog dinner, hit his bed and past out. Happy pouch.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Mtman,was going to start a thread with this question but,since you brought it up....

My 8 1/2 month old,just hit 70#'s,Dobe is a terrific "field dog". Skipping all the accolades,my questions concern hydration. She's a runner from an excersize standpoint.

>How do I get her to drink water,BEFORE excersize?<

She's getting big,and building muscle at a good solid rate. Just don't like seeing her getting "behind" on the water...... assuming it's like humans? Meaning,in hot weather if we get really thirsty from exertion,it's sorta too late.

Comment

I carry a bottle were me, and call him back its one of the pull tops, it take's little to teach them how to drink out of it, they learn quick, and will come to you for a drink, but not before to excited to go play.
      Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

OK,will start working on that,thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X