• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pups replacing Sapherie

Meet Thalia and Gaia.
    My wife likes Greek god type naming

Both French Bulldog defectives.
    Gaia larger darker female has a short 3" tail ...and that is mostly the defect that is visible...time will tell about other genetic issues
    Thalia ( I call her Tollie* for short) is my baby and she has a unclosed belly with fairly significant hernia that we must watch. Vet wants to wait to do the repair when we have neutering done...Just one anesthesia event
    For now we are new parents since mid July...little good sleep. They Eat drink, play pee and poop and poop and poop...at 64 what the hell was I thinking.... OH yea Momma needed something to stop the heartache of losing Sapherie
    * Tollie like Tony and Ziva's daughter...grin
    nClick image for larger version

Name:	20190728_112417.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	844293

So cute! Keep us posted as they grow, and... congrats on the new family!
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

They are cute little sons o' guns. Glad somebody's not afraid to face a bit of challenge. ED
      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Congrats they look great.
        Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X