• Show
Clear All

• RIP 4 year old Sapherie

MY BABY died last Friday in the OR from anesthesia complications
    We have several French Bulldogs that all need nasal surgery to open airway
    We recently could afford the procedure
    Gus was done first and is healthy

Sapherie (was 4) -----photo at age 12 weeks
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20150807_160826.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.7 KB ID:	841409
    Last edited by Fredvon4; 1 week ago.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.
      "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Man. Sorry. Tough times for sure - condolences to you and your family.
        Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
        -Winston Churchill

Comment

Fred, Sorry to hear of your loss. They all hurt when it happens and we never get over it. At our house "remember when" comes up often enough that I sometimes wonder if they ever truly leave us. RD
          Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

They fill your life with joy, then break your heart when they leave. Here at the Second Chance Ranch, we pause to honor your loss.
            Remember, the last thing a man wants to do is the last thing he does.

Comment

Well that sucks.....
              Sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry, thta's hard.
                Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My condolences. Nothing quite matches the love of a dog.
                  It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
                  He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Just keep those memories alive and they'll never really be gone.
                    From the movie "They Live"
                    "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I\'m all outta bubble gum"

Comment

Thanks folks sincerely appreciate the thoughts and wishes

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss, looked like a great little dog (now forever in your memories. Keep trackin bro.....
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ – come and take them

Comment

Sorry to hear about losing your friend/family member. They sure do get into your heart fast don't they.

Comment

Taking an empty collar home is difficult. Sorry for your loss. I too just lost one of my boys and miss seeing him dancing around the kitchen at feeding time. The other pets will grieve too, so give them a little extra attention as well.
                            "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

OKLHUNTER....roger that

SIDE note....grieving is not a good time to search for replacement designer doggy......$500 peed away on an Ohio breeder scam...... then this week made a local verbal agreement...1 day later breeder said now this puppy is desired on FB ----so auction with 4 bidders. we bailed.......grrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                              X