No announcement yet.

RIP 4 year old Sapherie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely the worst thing dog people have to contend with is unscrupulous breeders— of which there are unfortunately too many. There has to be a special place in Hell for puppy-millers (and that goes for the Amish, too) but there is plenty of dishonesty and deception among "reputable" breeders, too. Sorry you have to face that kind of stuff in a time of grief. My thoughts are with you for whatever that's worth.
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

worth a lot to wife and me, sir thank you

Comment

Size wise my 9yo 13lbs mutt barely qualifies as a dog, I tell him someday he will grow up to be a real dog, but he owns me. He insists I take him on at least 1 mile walks, more list sniffing marking adventures every day. He really is a good for nothing snuggle bum. The reason I post this is to let you know I know how painful it would be if I lost him. My sympathies for your loss.

Good judgement comes from experience,
        and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
        Mark Twain

Comment

daboone....absolutely spot on.....over the years raising our human family in the 2 active duty soldier Army, we had a tough time getting the children to understand why no cats or dogs...too much travel...25 years ago when I retired from active duty, we went opposite and tended to have large manigeries of all sorts of critters

working breeds, hunters, retrievers, guard dogs yadda yadda...eventually the kiddos headed out and took some...empty nest suggested we focus on Boston Terriers or these too cute but damn expensive French Bulldogs
          We finally got a new puppy Gaia this weekend, and Renie is off to south Texas scarfing up a baby sister right now 200+ miles away

again all thanks for the support and kind words......it actually helps to know there are still emphatic humans on the planet

Comment

That's great about the new babies. We need some pix, though. Please?
            Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Fred,
              My wife and I are so sorry for your loss. Keep all of your fond memories of you baby in mind and think just how lucky you were that they were part of your life!

Comment

Gosh I hate that. I'm really sorry for your loss, dogs are wonderful companions for us.
                "Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

Comment

Working...
                X