Spend that Christmas rebate - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spend that Christmas rebate - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

With all the rebates that we get this time of year I thought I would throw out a plug for donating to the site. I spent a fair chunk of change helping keep a site going for a sport my son was involved in many years ago, so I understand the financials are rarely if ever in favor of the site.

Posting this to try and egg you on to spend your rebate, or at least part of it/them on a Christmas gift to the site.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
    Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Since this thread has had some views but no comments, in the spirit of A Christmas Story, I will just cut to the chase....

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA TO DONATE ANY PART OF YOUR REBATES! I bet even $1 would be appreciated!

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest, control, say so, etc. in this site. Nor has anyone asked me to post this - I simply think helping to keep the site funded is the right thing for us Users (aka, Members) to do. To the point, nothing is free so those that use the site should want to chip in. Also, I am sure that people donate, but I am also sure that more people should.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Comment

BUMP - Note, the Donation link in the title and first post no longer works but the button on the right side of the home page does!!

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest, control, say so, etc. in this site. Nor has anyone asked me to post this - I simply think helping to keep the site funded is the right thing for us Users (aka, Members) to do. To the point, nothing is free so those that use the site should want to chip in. Also, I am sure that people donate, but I am also sure that more people could.

-Winston Churchill

Comment

Not a rebate..... BUT,, if you get any Gift Cards you have no interest in (incl. old ones you may have stuck in a drawer someplace), Dury's Guns in San Antonio has a deal for you.

durysguns.com.

They will turn ANY gift card into a gun, like magic.

You Crock-wearing goofball Oregonian bro-in-law keeps sending you $20 Starbucks cards, Drury will give you $20 credit off any gun purchase PER CARD (full value remaining on the card).
        5 of those cards is $100 off. On and on. Heard about this yesterday.

Comment

DM the details page does not load properly for me - are you able to get it to pull up?

-Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X