No announcement yet.

Bullseye Ammocam on sale!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullseye Ammocam on sale!

I got an e-mail from Midway, big sale. 85% off on over 2500 items, blah blah blah. BUT!

Long range (1 mile) Ammocam is on sale. $465 + shipping.

Cheapest Ive seen it so far.
    Last edited by 13 Papa; 01-12-2018, 17:40. Reason: Price error

I paid 699.99 for the one I bought, My wife told me to order everything I wanted, I wasn't going giver her a chance to change her mind.
    This system allows me to move the antenna off to the side, a good distance away from my target. That will allow me to put something in front of the camera it will never get shot that way.
    I will be using it at 300yds 95 percent of the time. I remember seeing the sale, on the one you're talking about. The Radar was on sale to, I don't remember the sale price for it. Bullseye Camera Systems AmmoCam Long Range Edition with External Antenna 1 Mile + Target Camera System

I paid 559.95 full price for the
    LabRadar Ballistic Velocity Doppler Radar Chronograph

Last time I checked on it at Midway the Bullseye was $355. I still couldn't talk my wife into it as I'm working on Chargemaster right now.

I got the cam while it was on sale. I havent seen a sale on the Labradar but no matter. I paid 559.00 for it as well. I was originally set on the Magnetospeed but decided to go this route.

The lower priced unit on Midway is the Sight-in edition (300 yards) and it is currently $299; 1 mile system is $699. Amazon has the Caldwell unit for $308, free shipping with Prime.
          Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
          -Winston Churchill

Yep they went back up they had it on clearance for a week.