Minot ND gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minot ND gun show

I had a lot given to me over the years I did not lose money on anything with that factored in to my sales.

I made $ 3800 this weekend I had a lot of reloading equipment that i did not use. My wife is glad she is not stuck with it. I had a lot of factory ammunition that i didn't use most of it was shot gun.
    I sold a lot of Rifle and Hand gun Dies for half price to people that needed them they were broke, the husband was begging the wife she said no I said give me $15 for new $54 Dies then she would say OK. I sold some for $20

There was a young man and his wife That come buy he was going to learn how to reload he just bought a new RCBS Rock Chucker Press before the gun show. I told him I had the RCBS JR. Press in the corner he should buy it,,, I will sell it to you for $25 You will like the benefits of having 2 Presses and why. his wife grinned and said get it.

There was a lot of people starting out that i gave good deals to,,,it makes you fell good to help everybody getting started. I cant count all the good deals i gave people.

There was one Young Family that shot skeet the girl was small but she was all attitude when in stands with a shotgun in hand the boy was a little taller but young he was looking at my shotgun presses from afar every time they went buy. He come buy at the end of the show,,,I was busy getting ready to leave. He was looking at my Hornady 366 12ga press and ask about it I new he did not have any money but i was busy and said $100 hoping dad would come back around but he didn't,, I would of gave him the press but he was gone when i looked around everybody was going home. I have 5 shotgun Presses.

Its a good feeling selling my excess to people that need it.
    Last edited by Randy C; 11-25-2018, 19:41.

Originally posted by Randy C View Post
    I had a lot given to me over the years I did not lose money on anything with that factored in to my sales.

Its a good feeling selling my excess to people that need it.
    It gives us all a good feeling, knowing that you were able to help so many people who were just starting out. I thank you and I'll bet a lot of the new purchasers will thank you for many years to come.

Comment

Working...
    X