ER Shaw barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ER Shaw barrels

I check in about every few months for specials and I'm blown away at the price they are giving away 260 barrels for Savage 10/110 models. Here is the link: https://www.shawcustombarrels.com/sp...110-series/149

They are varmint contours so probably not a rifle you want to build for walking fields/woods, but banging steel at long range you can't beat this price.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

I had a local smith install and headspace my .223 Shaw Heavy barrel, and he hand lapped it for free. This is with less than 30 shots down the bore.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P3230254.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	808770
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Called and got one of the .260 Remington barrels coming my way today. Talked to Chris in the rifle shop first and he transferred me to Tom in the barrel shop. Both of them were super helpful and friendly. I thought customer service as a whole was dead these days, but these guys at Shaw proved me wrong today. I’ll be a repeat customer for sure!

Thanks for the link SavageShooter!
      Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X