I am looking for Free Hazmat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for Free Hazmat

Maybe I am just being lazy and not hitting everywhere, or maybe my timing sucks. Anyway, I need to place a powder order but an not turning up any free hazmat deals at the moment. Anyone have a line on a promo?
    Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Just missed one at Natchez (look at shipping cost, can be high). Sign up for there online deals, they have them quite often. Grafs has $7.95 shipping and often $10 or cheaper hazmat, so always check there too. Couple others had deals, near 1st, check again Presidents Day should bring another round.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Brownells is running free shipping + $35 off on orders over $300. Worked out just fine.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
      -Winston Churchill

Comment

I wonder if Brownells rotates deals, through their customer list, I had same offer, over new years.
        Columbia Falls, MT
        If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
        Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMT View Post
          I wonder if Brownells rotates deals, through their customer list, I had same offer, over new years.
          That was atraistr off the website. However, they do give different ads based on web browser and possibly cookies. I always open them using a browser that I don't shop with to get the current promo and then buy using a different browser.

-Winston Churchill

Comment

Got email from Midsouth shooters supply this might be what you are looking for

Comment

Thanks, I handled it at post #3.

-Winston Churchill

Comment

I ordered 16lbs powder and two bricks of primers a couple weeks ago my shipping was 1 cent at Brownells.

Comment

Working...
                X