Swfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swfa

These guys have some pretty good Cyber Monday / Black Friday sales on optics. FYI

www.swfa.com

I order one of their scopes each year, my preferred model. https://swfa.com/swfa-ss-20x42-tacti...lescope-3.html, with the free rings and level, (be sure to use the free shipping code) it's a steal. I wish they'd make a 36X @ same price point, though.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

They've got some really great glass in them don't they Robert? I've owned a few and regret selling them with the rifles they were on. I've got a new variable 3-15 coming in the mail now.
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

They're not a $2K scope, but for the money, they preform very good. Right across the road from me, sits Defiance Action and if I had the money, I'd have one and Nightforce scope, but I'm on Savage and SWFA budget.
        Columbia Falls, MT
        If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
        Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

I've had thier HD fixed 10 power on my .308 since day one; it's been a good scope for me. Just recently they gave me a really good deal with a price match for a Leupold 3xVi. Thumbs up on SWFA...

Comment

I wasn't disappointed when the 3-15 showed up from SWFA. Mounted on the 260 Remington single shot I have. Looking forward to the 140 MOA of vertical elevation adjustment. Glass looks great...as expected.
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Did you get the Mil-Quad or moa-quad reticle?
              Columbia Falls, MT

Comment

Working...
              X