Made your own Turret Tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made your own Turret Tape?

I ran across this blog post about FinnAccuracy's BDC system, or what effectively amounts to turret tape. Or so I believe. The post has links to 2 sites that you can order custom tape from, but I am curious if anyone has made their own and if so, any results/tips you care to share?

Blog post:
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ange-shooting/
    Don't hug your press. It just wipes the grease off.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Do they change tape, with change in elevation? temperature? pressure? orientation? Seems like ballistic calculator and kestrel are better solution?
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMT View Post
      Do they change tape, with change in elevation? temperature? pressure? orientation? Seems like ballistic calculator and kestrel are better solution?
      I believe they do (screen snip taken from that blog post cited above):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	792623
      Don't hug your press. It just wipes the grease off.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
      -Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X