Scope for AR15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottbird40 View Post
    Newer company out that looks good with good warenty is Hawk. Good reviews and decent prices.
    Bought a set of their weaver style QD rings. Very solid and lightweight! A decent improvement over the weavers to justify the extra few bucks!

Comment

On my ARs, I use single power, adjustable power, hunting, tactical, target and red dot. I have used 6 power, 6.5-20 power and Aimpoint red dot.
      Except for Red Dot all Leupold scope. Look at the Leupold Rifleman series for lower priced scopes. I mounted one on a friends rifle and it is pretty good.
      If that was all I could afford, I would get a Rifleman.
      "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertip View Post
        I have a Nikon and a Burris both 3x9 with BDC reticle that work on just about any rifle. The BDC is calibrated for 223 so would be useful on the AR. Both are low dollar nice brand names. I tend to favor the Burris just a tad more than the Nikon.
        Can't really complain about the Burrus either. I have 2 of them and love the clarity. Never had an issue with either one of them.
        "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Found a cvlife tactical 4x32 on Amazon, two buddies of mine have them and they are nice, very clear, and $45. I tried to buy one of theirs, but they directed me to Amazon.
          All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
          SUA SPONTE

Comment

I have a center point on my 30-06 and it has been dropped 10 foot from a tree and bounced off the back of the 4x4 onto the ground a couple times.
            Still holds Zero. It is an older 4-16x40.
            Nothing wrong with those scopes if they are clear to your eye and hold zero.

Comment

I have several centerpoint's all been good optics.

Rangers lead the way!
              SUA SPONTE

Comment

Optic Planet has them on sale, good prices.
                "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Cool will look

Rangers lead the way!
                  SUA SPONTE

Comment

Working...
                  X