No announcement yet.

AXEON 3 color dot device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I reckon that a dot sight is for close quarters and I stop at 100m these days as I'm loosing my vision.

Heard about using magnification with dots. Tube style [like this one] becomes the size of a beachball, but with a holographic reflex sight, it remains the same size as w/o this magnified device.

Glad to hear the sight is holding up well with the big bore. Figured it to be fairly tough.
    "Don't try to cover up a lack of training with a tool you don't understand."

John Lovell on upgrades.

Comment

I hear ya Guncrank. I was just pleasantly surprised that the cheap thing is holding zero and is not falling apart on that rifle. On top of all that it is the dedicated truck gun. So the thing is not having an easy life for sure.
      The H in ENGINEERING stands for Happiness

Comment

That's a 5 MOA dot. Covers the kill zone on hogs, coyote, and other similar size/weight stuff at a hundred ok I reckon. If I have to shoot further, I'll put on the scope. My eyes are trashed, so I believe that to be a logical choice. Besides, at 200m that dot is the size of a hubcap off a '48 Dodge!

John Lovell on upgrades.

Comment

I'll have to stick a scope on the 48 at some point just to try it out for a day at the range as it seems more accurate then I would have given the thing credit for but I can't use said accuracy with the red blob sight. So I'll stick a tube on it for a day just to satisfy my curiosity.

Comment

Its dead ... well not dead but keeps switching off and I have to wiggle the wheel to get it to come on again then it turns of with the next shot. Yep I put in new batteries etc. to no avail. At this point I am not sure what to put on top of it. Shame really as that dot worked just fine on top of the front sight post with the peep sights a nice sight picture.

Comment

Well I suppose the caliber clobbered the dot then. Sorry to hear that. On the 22, it's a killer sight. But that 45 stubby artillery round must rattle the weapon a bit. So the rotary switch bit the dust. Guess that's it's weak link, and not the emitter inside. Interesting....

John Lovell on upgrades.

Comment

AXEON
                479-646-4210
                1 YEAR WARRANTY

WWW.AxeonOptics.com

Comment

Working...
                X