Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 mile target camera

Santa brought me a new toy,

ELR Wireless Target Camera System (2 Mile Range) - Order Today | TARGETVISION
    https://targetvisioncam.com/products/elr

so far I have only tested it out to 500 yards, works great.
    might be mid springtime before i can stretch its legs out a bit more.
    Salt&Light

WOODSMAN777

Did you get the "bulletproof" warranty? seems like it'd be $40 well spent.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

I did not, but you have 30 days and I am rethinking it. I believe it covers you for 2 years?
      Salt&Light

WOODSMAN777

Comment

So you need a cell phone or a tablet or something to look at the data. Or picture of the target?
        Forgive me for my stupidity as I do not and never have owned a cell phone and hate them and I looked up "Tablet" and they are inexpensive like 45 bucks.
        But do I need to subscribe to cell phone service to make it work.

I have looked at some long range camera systems and all seem to need you to have a tablet or cell phone of some kind.

Comment

No cell phone no cell phone connection required
          it creates a link between the device and your tablet or phone via wifi. So no outside Network needed of any kind
          Salt&Light

WOODSMAN777

Comment

The camera unit is a wifi hot spot. It will connect with phone or tablet just like a router.
            "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Working...
            X