Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Reasons Bacon Is Actually HEALTHY For You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Reasons Bacon Is Actually HEALTHY For You!

One of my daughters loves to send me articles like these:
    http://authoritynutrition.com/top-10...f-coconut-oil/

http://authoritynutrition.com/6-prov...cider-vinegar/

So I sent her this article on bacon

https://www.bacontoday.com/history-bacon-advertising/ :123::wink:
    Last edited by Rockydog; 02-18-2019, 21:01. Reason: Fixed broken Bacon link.
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
    Mark Twain

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy!” Ben Franklin

I happen to think that bacon, especially from a real smoke house, is of the same source for the same reason.:thumbs:
    Ed
    "who can afford so to cover his country with troops for its defense as that 10,000 men descending from the clouds might not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief before a force could be brought together to repel them?"
    Franklin

Comment

You must find a good way to start wanting to become better in all areas. Think why don't you want to get better? What do you have in your head? Start from learning material, learn all about your health. You can start from this arti

link deleted by olyeller

Comment

Spam post above
        Columbia Falls, MT
        If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
        Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

thank you robert.

we all know spam is an insult to fried bacon!

Comment

pittplitt has a Ukraine address.
            Banned permanently

Thanks RobertMT
            It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
            He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Man, got excited for a minute. 4 year old thread with a link to why bacon is good for me. Sadly, the link is broken. Stupid spammers. I got excited over nothing.
              Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
              -Winston Churchill

Comment

golong try this:

https://www.bacontoday.com/history-bacon-advertising/
                It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
                He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Since they offer center cut bacon, 12oz package, with 25% less calories, than 16oz package of regular bacon. I just cut regular bacon in half, that way I save 50% of calories and can then eat twice as much.
                  Columbia Falls, MT
                  If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
                  Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Columbia Falls, MT

Comment

I started experimenting with making my own bacon. Found I like it much better than the store bought. Because of that, I find myself eating even more of it. Good thing the Doc doesn't know about it...….. Yet. My next weigh in might give it away.
                      "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Working...
                      X