Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

Our Thanksgiving dinner can go on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Thanksgiving dinner can go on...

Our Thanksgiving dinner can still go on! Do you know, how hard it is to find opossum this time of year?
    BallisticBRYAN

Wisconsin Hunter Safety Instructor
    Started reloading with my Dad at age 10(1977)
    It was my Father\'s Olds! Restoring a 1956 Olds 88

Not hard at all, there's usually one on every roadside right next to the armadillo.
    If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

MMMMMM...Possum! Served with mudhen dressing and a side of pickled dogfish.
      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Here in about an hour, it is very possible that I'll have a possum on the back porch eating the cat's food....... and it's a big, fat sucker!!
        "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Had one run across the back fence just last week. Was a young one, would have been good eating.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

O what? Never heard tell of that! We have possums round here. They taste just like chicken.
            William Waco
            First reload:
            .22 Hornet - 1956

Comment

I though this was the answer to that age old question...

"The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Working...
              X