Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

Boker Knives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boker Knives

I lost my pocket knife
    Been carrying a Medium Stockman by Case for the past few years.
    Looking at a Boker knife, medium Stockman,
    Looks like they are made in Germany? Anyone have one to comment on?
    "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

If you got one knife to last a while you have done good. I dont actually lose any but I sure do miss place them allot. Gone for a while then I find it and back into the box it goes.
    I certainly cant get by with just one.
    Ebay on the night shift is were I get them.
    "Enabling bad behavior does not bring about good behavior.
    It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

Comment

Boker makes nice knives to use and you are not going to cry if you loose one as they are not that expensive

Comment

Bökers are made in Argentina and Germany. Most are very good users. Depending on the model they hold a good edge and are not hard to sharpen.
        Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm, found the "lost" knife, wife put it in the drawer and forgot SHE put it there LOL
          will probably purchase another one "just" in case she does it again.
          "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Bill knives are like ammo you never have to many

Comment

Well, I have one pocket knife, (not crazy about the "Special Operator" wanna be knives that clip on your pocket) and a couple two or three Leatherman type tools, and three sheath knives.

Another folder pocket knife would be nice LOL

Comment

Working...
              X