X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful knives Scuba.
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Thank you Desert Marine. Once I move back onto land I am going to build another forge and get back into it a little bit. I made one last year for a friend, using all the wrong tools .... just a map torch and angle grinder no belt sander or anvil. Still turned out ok but what a nightmare to end up with a good end result.
      Attached Files

Comment

Come out to the desert. That way I can go watch and bother while you are working in the forge. We have a public range, no charge, no body to bother you, up to 500 meters and another place set up to 1000 yds.

Comment

My main source of income is fixing boats ...... Now I am no expert in these matters , but I think those things are not that common in the desert.

Comment

Nice. All made with sandvik blanks?
            Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

I got the flat bar from sweden when I was there to set up a capping machine. would have been rude not to swing my the place as I had an empty van on the way back to england .... long story

Comment

Would surprise you. Lots of boats all over the deserts. Not like what you are used to but a lot.

Comment

These are poison. Not too many. As you can see prefer folders.
                  Boot knife I got for backup carry since we could not carry backup pistol.

Comment

Some very nice ones in those pictures but please hide the one with the cerated edge lol

Comment

Have to agree with you, I don't care for serrated edges. For $15-$20, couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X