X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful knives Scuba.
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Thank you Desert Marine. Once I move back onto land I am going to build another forge and get back into it a little bit. I made one last year for a friend, using all the wrong tools .... just a map torch and angle grinder no belt sander or anvil. Still turned out ok but what a nightmare to end up with a good end result.
      Attached Files

Comment

Come out to the desert. That way I can go watch and bother while you are working in the forge. We have a public range, no charge, no body to bother you, up to 500 meters and another place set up to 1000 yds.

Comment

My main source of income is fixing boats ...... Now I am no expert in these matters , but I think those things are not that common in the desert.

Comment

Nice. All made with sandvik blanks?
            Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

I got the flat bar from sweden when I was there to set up a capping machine. would have been rude not to swing my the place as I had an empty van on the way back to england .... long story

Comment

Would surprise you. Lots of boats all over the deserts. Not like what you are used to but a lot.

Comment

These are poison. Not too many. As you can see prefer folders.
                  Boot knife I got for backup carry since we could not carry backup pistol.

Comment

Some very nice ones in those pictures but please hide the one with the cerated edge lol

Comment

Have to agree with you, I don't care for serrated edges. For $15-$20, couldn't pass it up.

Comment

I stopped in at A.G. Russell’s again today. Sad to say he passed away back in October about a month after this thread started.

I asked the the lady there if they had noticed anything changes after the Benchmade debacle and she hadn’t even heard about it. She motioned over another guy and we three discussed it for quite awhile. She even thanked me for helping educate her. She said she’ll be ready if someone else comes in asking. The guy said I was about the fifth person to ask him. He said some of the distributors they supply have dropped them but he said he hadn’t noticed a decline at the outlet store there.

I didnt escape with out a trinket. CRKT
                        Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

That place sure likes to take my money. I see from my last post I didn’t even last two months between purchases. This time I used an upcoming elk hunt to justify the “need”. I am starting to run out of reasons. I didn’t have a large full tang spear point-top & bottom sharpened so obviously I needed to check that box?

CRKT OC3 2852

Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

Nice one deaddog... squirrel hunt is next .... that would call for a mid size folder

Comment

Well Scuba if I could ever find someone to make me a squirrel knife like this I'd be interested.
                              Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

Working...
                              X