Jagemann pistol brass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jagemann pistol brass

Has anyone used/uses Jagemann pistol brass.
    Looking at getting 38 Super Comp brass.
    what do you think of it?
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

I'd never even heard of them. Looks like they started as a metal stamping/forming company. Don't know how long they have made brass, but the link showing Black Hills as a dealer for their products is interesting.. BHSS doesn't show any of Jagemann's products on their site that I can find. I've been using Starline 3 Super Comp, been happy with it.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Jagemann's home office and factory is in Manitowoc Wi, about 30 miles from me. When I first learned of their firearms brass production, I stopped by, but politely they were not talking about it. Never used it, but understand they are making a wide variety of brass.

Comment

They are lower in price compared to Starline and whole lot better than Hornady.
        Think I am going to stick to Starline.
        "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Originally posted by DesertMarine View Post
          Think I am going to stick to Starline.
          Well, that won't start any arguments
          Experience is what you get, when you don\'t get what you want ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X