No announcement yet.

9mm what powder yall think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hs6 is a good 'power powder' for the 9, we had this summer a Noob asking about sooting problems with low level loads using HS6. Low pressure, lousy case seal, dirty burning.

Comment

We are shooting CFE Pistol. I like it, it meters very well, performance seems to be on par, and the results shot to shot are repeatable. All in all, I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Promo, which is the cheaper version of Red Dot , it's sold in bulk , 8 pound jugs , as a promotional item is about as economical as a 9mm powder gets. If you don't want to buy 8 pounds , get one pound of Red Dot and try it first.
        I discovered Red Dot when Bullseye disappeared from dealers shelves for awhile , it's good ....I like Red Dot a lot and use it in 9mm regularly now.
        Gary

Comment

I've been hooked on Longshot for a number of years now, super good powder for my performance needs. It's not a target powder per say, but it's a really good full throttle powder that doesn't spike, and my results have been the same as Olyeller's, not a single reliability issue.

HBC

Comment

Working...
          X